The Institute of Market Analysis of the Johann Heinrich von Thünen-Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries, in Braunschweig in Germany is offering a position starting as soon as possible and limited until 31.10.2027 for a Researcher (agricultural, social or economic sciences) to work in the Horizon Europe project BrightSpace.
The Institute for Market Analysis is particularly involved in the establishment of a BrightSpace Stakeholder Platform to incorporate the knowledge of experts and stakeholders in all phases of the project.
- Scientific conceptualisation, planning, organisation and English moderation of multi-stakeholder seminars and other project events,
- Producing minutes of these seminars,
- Scientific evaluation of these seminars,
- Development of scenarios based on the respective seminars, presentation of these scenarios and chairing discussions at follow-up seminars, taking into account the scientific state of the art,
- Close collaboration and interaction with project partners and other international institutions,
- Preparation, publication and presentation of the results for science, business, politics and the public in German and English.
Source: Thünen Institut